Kerakoll Biogel Extreme Tile Adhesive
Rapid setting pre-mixed hybrid gel based flexible mineral tile adhesive for fixing all types of wall and floor tiles
Biogel Extreme is the latest and most innovative pre-mixed rapid setting and flexible eco-friendly tile adhesive to date from market leader Kerakoll. Formulated for fixing wall and floor tiles in all conditions, this gel based tile adhesive is exceptionally easy to spread, has a long pot life and is flexible enough to withstand huge loads making it suitable for wet and dry domestic and commercial applications both indoors and outside.
- Biogel adhesive formula has a fluid gel like consistency which makes it easier to spread and provides extended pot life
- Pre-mixed liquid tile adhesive
- Very rapid bonding tile adhesive with a 5 times greater strength after 24hrs than C2 cement based tile adhesives
- Biogel tile adhesive is specifically designed to withstand extreme loads and is 10 times more flexible than a class S2 cement based adhesive
- Water resistant and suitable for saunas, spas, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Tile adhesive may be applied in thicknesses of between 2mm and 15mm, making it suitable for fixing all types of ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, large format, ultra-thin and stable natural stone wall and floor tiles on all types of substrate
- Biogel Extreme tile adhesive is flexible, transfers loads very evenly and can absorb high dynamic loads which makes it highly suited to high traffic areas and for fixing thin porcelain and large format tiles.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Available in white colour
- Kerakoll Biogel Extreme is an Eco 2 rated tile adhesive and contains only mineral and recycled materials and can therefore be safely recycled as an inert material
- Pallet and Trade discounts available
Free delivery in Dorset on all Kerakoll products (minimum £100 order value)
Our Price: £67.20